The “Girls” wanted me to have a chat with you about the website as we have many new readers….and who am I to refuse ”Their” request!
- Please feel free to send a picture of your Dachshund(s) and include a story if you want, or I will make one up based on the photo (you will be acknowledged!)
- To make sure you get a smile on your face every day (well most days!!) instead of having to go to the website each day (which we often don’t do because we are all so busy) I encourage you all to subscribe.
- This means the latest blog will arrive as an email, and ensures a smile!! In this way you will get all updates on The Dachshund Social Club of Ballarat (“Club”) meetings so you can plan for them.
- How? On the front page of the website and on the right hand side under the search button, you will see the Subscribe to Blog via Email. Put in your email address in the slot provided and then click on the “Subscribe” button.
- Feel free to email me (the editor!) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions
- Finally as is outlined in the website introduction…”.Inspiration (for the website) has also come from a need to “lighten up a little” in a crazy world. We do hope you have a giggle and a laugh along the journey.”
- By the way the blog has been going for 12 months now and is enjoyed by many across the world….tell your friends by emailing them the website address…THANKS.
- And just in case…..here is Mieke as a puppy in amongst the sage….come on smile she is darn cute!!!